This body-con style dress is perfect for a night out on the town!
Designed with minimal stitching and compression fabric for maximum comfort, this dress can be worn with or without a bra depending on your body type and comfort levels.
The pattern for this dress is brushstrokes that have been pulled from Annika Connor's oil painting Because of You and the color's scheme is a nod to Connor's own Swedish heritage.
The original Because of You Oil on Linen painting is 16" x 20" that this dress is based on is framed and it is still available For Sale. Interested art collectors are invited to contact Annika's Art Shop for pricing and sales inquiries.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each fitted dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Fitted dress hugs your body and the bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this pattern.
If in doubt on sizing we recommend you size up as the stretch material can be tight if too small.