This body-con style dress is perfect for a night out on the town!
The Camus Winter Tree design is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting titled Camus.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each fitted dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Fitted dress hugs your body and the bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon.
If in doubt on sizing we recommend you size up as the stretch material can be tight if too small.
Coordinate the look with more from the Camus collection like the Camus Winter Tree Duffle Bag, the Camus Winter Tree Tote Bag, or the Camus Winter Tree Yoga Mat.
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this pattern.