Civic responsibility never looked so fetching! The Purple Snow Face Mask is this season's must have accessory.
Safety first, style second so these masks are made from 100% cotton sateen and featuring a stainless steel nose piece and comfy fabric ties. The mask has internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice and it is machine washable so you can sanitize the mask properly after each wearing.
The Purple Snow Face Mask is unisex and designed to fit snuggly around your nose to suit a variety of face shapes.
Perfect for those with Blue eyes, the Purple Snow face mask will protect you in style while highlighting the color of your pretty baby blues.
This reusable eco friendly face mask is machine washable, designed especially so it can be properly washed and sterilized after each wearing.
So go on, protect yourself and others. Be a responsible citizen who recognizes the danger of the current health crisis.
Wear the Purple Snow face mask and a give yourself extra peace of mind in style!
Pair this mask with Annika's Art Shop Purple Snow Apparel or wear it on it's own, either way this is a great item to keep in your purse or car so you always have it on hand to use when social distancing is not possible.
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 3 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
Please Note: These face masks are NOT intended to be used by children under 2 years old.
Made in Canada
The Purple Snow print is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting which is inspired by Winter in Central Park.
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this pattern.
Annika Connor Personal Declaimer: I often turn to humor in dark times and I don’t mean to offend anyone by my glib product descriptions or playful tone when I am describing my face masks. I simply hope that by injecting a little laughter and color into the situation we might be able to grin and bear an otherwise very challenging time.
Important Information on Cloth Face Coverings
It’s important to have realistic expectations of cloth face coverings. Please refer to the resources below from government and health organizations to understand the implication of wearing and not wearing cloth face coverings.From CDC.gov
World Health Organization
Government of Canada
Annika’s Art Shop Face Mask Disclaimer:
Annika’s Art Shop makes no warranties; either expresses or implied that the mask prevents infection or transmission of any virus or diseases.
(1)The mask should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
(2) In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high:
or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Wearing a cloth face covering in a public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain is a good idea. Example: Grocery stores, doctors' office, public transportation, and pharmacies. It is especially advisable in areas of significant community-based transmission.
- Due to sanitary and safety purposes we are not able to return, exchange masks or give refunds or credits. All masks purchased are sold As-Is. Each mask will be a little different because they are hand made.
- Production times vary because of the high demand for face masks right now, so please allow at least 1-2 weeks for production and 1 week for shipping when you make your purchase.