Performance Reach for the Stars leggings made mini to fit your little ones! Designed to stretch as your baby moves and explores.
This dreamy design is based on Annika Connor's oil painting titled Reach for the Stars.
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this fashion.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of baby leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so baby can be moving around in their leggings again soon
If in doubt on sizing we recommend you size up as the stretch material can be tight if too small.