Feel like a super hero as you reach for the stars with this body hugging printed capri pants.
Perfect for working out in or for wearing out and about, the Reach for the Stars pattern design is based on Annika Connor's Reach for the Stars oil painting.
Compression fit performance fabric milled in Montreal. Made to last, this fabric won't lose shape and the vibrant print will never fade.
• Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of capris is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our capris hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Bottom hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your capris again soon
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this fashion.
If in doubt on sizing we recommend you size up as the stretch material can be tight if too small.