Have the power of the stars on your side with the Reach for the Stars Face Mask!
This uplifting and positive print will bring the glow of the galaxy to your everyday energy as you put a little sparkle in your safety routine.
So shine on, be a star, and a leading example to all of what a responsible citizen looks like by wearing a face mask when necessary.
The Reach for the Stars Face Mask is made from 100% cotton sateen and features a stainless steel nose piece and comfy fabric ties. The mask has an internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice and it is machine washable so you can sanitize it properly after each wearing.
The Reach for the Stars Face Mask is designed to fit snuggly around your nose to suit a variety of face shapes.
This reusable eco friendly face mask is machine washable, designed especially so it can be properly washed and sterilized after each wearing.
Wear the Reach for the Stars Face Mask and a give yourself extra peace of mind in style!
Pair it with Annika's Art Shop Reach for the Stars Apparel or wear it on it's own, either way this is a great item to keep in your purse or car so you always have it on hand to use when social distancing is not possible.
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 3 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
Please Note: These face masks are NOT intended to be used by children under 2 years old.
Made in Canada
This Reach for the Stars face mask is design is based on Annika Connor's Reach for the Stars oil painting.
Scroll through the images to see a sizing chart, the painting this pattern is based on, and to learn more about the filters.
Important Information on Cloth Face Coverings
It’s important to have realistic expectations of cloth face coverings. Please refer to the resources below from government and health organizations to understand the implication of wearing and not wearing cloth face coverings.From CDC.gov
World Health Organization
Government of Canada
Annika’s Art Shop Face Mask Disclaimer:
Annika’s Art Shop makes no warranties; either expresses or implied that the mask prevents infection or transmission of any virus or diseases.
(1)The mask should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
(2) In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high:
or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Wearing a cloth face covering in a public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain is a good idea. Example: Grocery stores, doctors' office, public transportation, and pharmacies. It is especially advisable in areas of significant community-based transmission.
- Due to sanitary and safety purposes we are not able to return, exchange masks or give refunds or credits. All masks purchased are sold As-Is. Each mask will be a little different because they are hand made.
- Production times vary because of the high demand for face masks right now, so please allow at least 1-2 weeks for production and 1 week for shipping when you make your purchase.