Turn all eyes your way when you rock this Camus Winter Tree Fit & Flare Dress!
Featuring a fitted, body hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress can be worn day or night.
The Camus Winter Tree design is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting titled Camus.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this pattern.