Feel pretty in pink as you go from yoga to dinner in these body hugging Cherry Blossom printed leggings!
The Cherry Blossoms design is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting.
Compression fit performance fabric milled in Montreal. Made to last, this fabric won't lose shape and the print will never fade.
Thick enough to wear as pants or when you go to the gym. These comfy leggings are beautiful and pair perfectly the Cherry Blossoms Printed Crop Top or the Cherry Blossoms Fitted Tank Top.
If in doubt on sizing we recommend you size up as the stretch material can be tight if too small.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Ankle hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your leggings again soon.
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this fashion.