It's time to embrace the new normal in style with the Avalon face mask. This cheerful happy print will bring a bit of fun energy to being a responsible citizen and wearing a face mask when necessary.
Safety first, style second so these masks are made from 100% cotton sateen and featuring a stainless steel nose piece and comfy fabric ties. The mask has internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice and it is machine washable so you can sanitize it properly after each wearing.
The Avalon Face Mask is designed to fit snuggly around your nose to suit a variety of face shapes.
This reusable eco friendly face mask is machine washable, designed especially so it can be properly washed and sterilized after each wearing.
So go on, protect yourself and others. Wear the Avalon face mask and a give yourself extra peace of mind in style! Use this mask on it's own or go for a more coordinated look by pairing the Avalon face mask with our Avalon Fanny Pack, Avalon Yoga Leggings, Avalon Body Con Dress, Alavon Tank Top, or the Avalon Yoga Capris.
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 3 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
Please Note: These face masks are NOT intended to be used by children under 2 years old.
Made in Canada
This Avalon face mask is design is based on Annika Connor's oil painting titled Avalon.
Scroll through the images to see a sizing chart, the painting this pattern is based on, and to learn more about the filters.
Annika Connor Personal Declaimer: I often turn to humor in dark times and I don’t mean to offend anyone by my glib product descriptions or playful tone when describing my face masks. I hope that by injecting a little laughter and color into the situation we might be able to grin and bear an otherwise very challenging time.
Annika’s Art Shop Face Mask Disclaimer:
Annika’s Art Shop makes no warranties; either expresses or implied that the mask prevents infection or transmission of any virus or diseases.
(1)The mask should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
(2) In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high:
or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Wearing a cloth face covering in a public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain is a good idea. Example: Grocery stores, doctors' office, public transportation, and pharmacies. It is especially advisable in areas of significant community-based transmission.
- Due to sanitary and safety purposes we are not able to return, exchange masks or give refunds or credits. All masks purchased are sold As-Is. Each mask will be a little different because they are hand made.
- Production times vary because of the high demand for face masks right now, so please allow at least 1-2 weeks for production and 1 week for shipping when you make your purchase.