Our energetic Avalon shorts are just what you need to have you smiling all day.
The Avalon pattern design is based on Annika Connor's Avalon oil painting.
These shorts are made in our signature stretch fabrics and are workout and sports friendly so you can use them for yoga, the gym, at the beach, or while dancing!
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of shorts is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our shorts hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• 1” elastic waistband stays in place without bulk, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your shorts again soon.
Click through the photos to see the original art that inspired this fashion.