These fitted Barracuda tank tops are so versatile. The peach skin jersey fabric is super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. You’ll want these tops for your Saturday bike ride, and your lazy Sunday at home.
The aquatic pattern design is based on Annika Connor's Barracuda watercolor painting.
This Barracuda Tank Top is stylish enough to wear out on a date, but comfortable enough to wear as sleepwear.
• Printed fabric made from peach skin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peach skin jersey or a solid back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric color options are black and gray
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
Click through the photos to see the original art that inspired this fashion.