Artwork paired with luxury in this line of kimonos.
Chic, unisex and elegant the Barracuda Kimono Robe is great for special occasions, gallery shows, a day at the pool or beach, or just hanging at home.
The aquatic design is based on Annika Connor's Barracuda watercolor painting.
Available in a Silky Knit fabric.
This Kimono is custom made when you order it so you can pick your preferred fabric and then choose between black, dark gray, or cream for trim and belt colors.
Silky Knit fabric:
• Lightweight, silky-feel
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every kimono robe is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Comes with knit bamboo fabric trim and matching chiffon belt
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Micro overlock hem finishing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry
Click through the photos to see the original art that inspired this fashion.