Trees in Winter are strong and you are too. Wear this Winter Tree face mask when you need to be reminded of how resilient you can be.
When you wear the Camus Winter Tree Face Mask you will show civic responsibility as you protect yourself and others.
A unisex face covering this Camus Winter Tree Face Mask is made from 100% cotton sateen and features a stainless steel nose piece and comfy fabric ties. The mask has internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice and it is machine washable so you can sanitize the mask properly after each wearing.
The Camus Winter Tree Face Mask is designed to fit snuggly around your nose to suit a variety of face shapes.
This reusable eco friendly face mask is machine washable, designed especially so it can be properly washed and sterilized after each wearing.
So go on, be a responsible citizen who recognizes the danger of the current health crisis. Wear the Camus Winter Tree face mask and a give yourself extra peace of mind.
These are hard times but the bold pattern and the strength in the trees can be a reminder of better days ahead.
Pair the mask with other Annika's Art Shop Camus Winter Tree Apparel or wear it on it's own, either way this is a great item to keep in your bag or car so you always have it on hand to use when social distancing is not possible.
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 3 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
Please Note: These face masks are NOT intended to be used by children under 2 years old.
Made in Canada
This Camus Winter Tree face mask is design is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting.
Scroll through the images to see a sizing chart and to learn more about the filters.
Coordinate the look with more from the Camus collection like the Camus Winter Tree Duffle Bag, the Camus Winter Tree Tote Bag, or the Camus Winter Tree Leggings.
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this pattern.
Annika Connor Personal Declaimer: I often turn to humor in dark times and I don’t mean to offend anyone by my glib product descriptions or playful tone when I am describing my face masks. I simply hope that by injecting a little laughter and color into the situation we might be able to grin and bear an otherwise very challenging time.
Important Information on Cloth Face Coverings
It’s important to have realistic expectations of cloth face coverings. Please refer to the resources below from government and health organizations to understand the implication of wearing and not wearing cloth face coverings.From CDC.gov
World Health Organization
Government of Canada
Annika’s Art Shop Face Mask Disclaimer:
Annika’s Art Shop makes no warranties; either expresses or implied that the mask prevents infection or transmission of any virus or diseases.
(1)The mask should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
(2) In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high:
or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Wearing a cloth face covering in a public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain is a good idea. Example: Grocery stores, doctors' office, public transportation, and pharmacies. It is especially advisable in areas of significant community-based transmission.
- Due to sanitary and safety purposes we are not able to return, exchange masks or give refunds or credits. All masks purchased are sold As-Is. Each mask will be a little different because they are hand made.
- Production times vary because of the high demand for face masks right now, so please allow at least 1-2 weeks for production and 1 week for shipping when you make your purchase.