Made to move with you, the Cherry Blossoms Crop Top gives freedom to your creativity and yoga practice! The Cherry Blossoms Crop Top is unique and eye catching so you'll feel pretty in pink for your workouts, dance routines, or day-to-day style.
The Cherry Blossoms pattern design is inspired by Spring in Central Park and is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting.
This compression fit crop top is great on it's own or it pairs perfectly with the Cherry Blossoms Capris, Cherry Blossoms Yoga Capris, or the Cherry Blossoms Leggings or the Cherry Blossoms Yoga Leggings.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every athletic crop top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Chlorine resistant
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Athletic crop top hem falls about 1-2” above the belly button on most people
• Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do NOT bleach. Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your top again soon!
If in doubt on sizing we recommend you size up as the stretch material can be tight if too small.
Click through the photos to see the original art that inspired this fashion.