Feeling a little under the weather? Well your style doesn't have to suffer if you're wearing our beautiful Cherry Blossoms Face Mask. Safety first, style second so these masks are made from 100% cotton sateen and featuring a stainless steel nose piece and comfy fabric ties. The mask has internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice and it is machine washable so you can sanitize the mask properly after each wearing.
The Cherry Blossoms Face Mask is designed to fit snuggly around your nose to suit a variety of face shapes.
This reusable eco friendly face mask is machine washable, designed especially so it can be properly washed and sterilized after each wearing.
Wear the Cherry Blossoms face mask and a give yourself extra peace of mind in style! Pair it with Annika's Art Shop Cherry Blossoms work out Apparel or wear it on it's own, either way this is a great item to keep in your purse or car so you always have it on hand to use when social distancing is not possible.
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 3 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
Please Note: These face masks are NOT intended to be used by children under 2 years old.
Made in Canada
This Cherry Blossoms face mask is design is inspired by Spring in Central Park and is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting.
Annika Connor is seen here in Central Park wearing this Cherry Blossom face mask in a hilarious NY PSA sketch for Saturday Night Live. Watch Kate McKinnon's wildly funny classic NY eccentric lady antics on Hulu, NBC, or YouTube in SNL's season 46 episode 5 which John Mulaney hosted.
Scroll through the images to see a sizing chart, the painting this pattern is based on, and to learn more about the filters.
Annika’s Art Shop Face Mask Disclaimer:
Annika’s Art Shop makes no warranties; either expresses or implied that the mask prevents infection or transmission of any virus or diseases.
(1)The mask should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
(2) In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high:
or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Wearing a cloth face covering in a public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain is a good idea. Example: Grocery stores, doctors' office, public transportation, and pharmacies. It is especially advisable in areas of significant community-based transmission.
- Due to sanitary and safety purposes we are not able to return, exchange masks or give refunds or credits. All masks purchased are sold As-Is. Each mask will be a little different because they are hand made.
- Production times vary because of the high demand for face masks right now, so please allow at least 1-2 weeks for production and 1 week for shipping when you make your purchase.