Who said stay at home style had to be boring? Not Me!
Casual never looked so chic as it does now with the Cherry Blossoms Fit & Flare Dress!
Don't sacrifice style just to get comfortable. This Cherry Blossoms dress is specially designed to be as relaxed fit as possible while still being colorful, happy and flattering.
So go on, rock the Cherry Blossoms Fit & Flare Dress when you are at home or out and about.
This dress features a fitted body hugging top with a flared bottom skirt which starts at the waist. The top has a scooped neck line with wide tank style straps.
Designed with minimal stitching and compression fabric for maximum comfort, this dress can be worn with or without a bra depending on your body type and comfort levels.
The pattern for this dress has been pulled from Annika Connor's watercolor Cherry Blossoms painting.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon
Click through the photos to see the original painting of Spring in Central Park that inspired this pattern.