You will love working out in these pretty and super comfortable 3 panel yoga leggings featuring the happy Cherry Blossoms spring print.
These cheerful leggings are fun and flattering and just the thing to wear to the gym or out on a run.
The Cherry Blossoms pattern design is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting.
These yoga pants are made with our signature performance fabrics that stretches with you as you go through your Pilates or yoga routine.
The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric (71% polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon.
Click through the photos to see the original art that inspired this fashion. If in doubt on sizing we recommend you size up as the stretch material can be tight if too small.