Work out in comfort and unique style with our 3 panel Peacock Double Trouble Yoga Capris. These leggings are made with our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you.
The high-cut fold over waistband gives you versatility and control top comfort making these capris leggings perfect for working out or for wearing everyday.
This iconic Peacock Double Trouble design is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting titled Amedeo.
Thick enough to wear as capri pants or use our yoga capris leggings when you work from home or go to the gym. These comfy clothes are beautiful and pair perfectly Peacock Printed Crop Top, the Peacock Feather Crop Top, or the Peacock Fitted Tank Top.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga capris is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga capris hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga capris again soon.
If in doubt on sizing we recommend you size up as the stretch material can be tight if too small.
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this fashion.