Talk about some tail feathers, you'll have everyone winking at you when you show off these mini shorts!
Performance and print made mini! These mini shorts are made in a stretch fabric and are workout and sports friendly so you can wear them for yoga, the beach, or for dancing.
The Peacock Mini Shorts design is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting titled Amedeo.
Wear on on it's own or go for a more coordinated look by pairing these Mini Shorts with the Peacock Kimono Robe, the Peacock Draped Kimono, the Peacock Feather Crop Top, or the Peacock Fitted Tank Top.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of mini shorts is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our shorts hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Chlorine resistant
• 1” elastic waist to stay in place without bulk, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your mini shorts again soon
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this fashion.