These body hugging peacock tank tops are eye catching, comfortable, and versatile.
Stylish enough to wear out on a date, but comfortable enough to wear as sleepwear, the Peacock fitted tank top is beautiful and unique addition to any wardrobe.
The Peacock design is based on Annika Connor's watercolor painting titled Amedeo.
Printed on peach skin jersey, this fabric is super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. If you are out for a bike ride, or just enjoying a relaxed day at home, you will love this soft and comfortable fabric.
This comfy tank top is great on it's own or it pairs perfectly with the Peacock Boy Shorts, the Peacock Feather Yoga Capris, the Peacock Double Trouble Leggings, the Peacock Feather Yoga Leggings, or Peacock Crown Pants.
Choose your length. This is the Regular Fit tank that is 21.5”- 22.5”
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peachskin jersey or a solid back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric color options are black and gray
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this fashion.