Set the room on fire when you walk in wearing the flaming hot Phoenix Kimono Robe!
Artwork paired with luxury in this dramatic and flattering kimono. This robe can be worn as a top makes for a chic and bold style. Perfect for special occasions, festivals, or for heating up the bedroom.
All eyes will be on you when you wear this glamorous and bright kimono robe.
The Phoenix pattern design is based on Annika Connor's Phoenix oil painting.
This Kimono is available in a soft Silky Knit fabric.
Silky Knit Fabric:
• Lightweight, silky-feel
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every kimono robe is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Comes with knit bamboo fabric trim and matching chiffon belt
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Micro overlock hem finishing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this fashion.