Fire up your workout or your wardrobe with these versatile Phoenix fitted tank tops.
Stylish enough to wear out on a date, but comfortable enough to wear as sleepwear, the Phoenix Fire fitted tank top is beautiful and unique addition to any wardrobe.
This flaming hot pattern design is based on Annika Connor's Phoenix oil painting.
The peach skin jersey fabric is super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. You’ll want these tops for your Saturday bike ride, and your lazy Sunday at home.
Seen here is the Regular fit which is 21.5"-22.5" in length.
• Printed fabric made from peach skin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• All tanks are double sided with an all over print in the peach skin jersey fabric.
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
Click through the photos to see the original painting that inspired this fashion.